Rabbit TV Plus Rolls Out New Feature, New Content, and a New Price
FreeCast is once again putting the Plus in Rabbit TV by adding features suggested by millions of users.
Rabbit TV Plus has received yet another big upgrade, bringing a wealth of new content and features to the service, as well as a new price of $24 per year. Among the upgrades that users can now enjoy are:
• Tens of thousands of new TV episodes, movies, and radio stations, which will be updated even more frequently.
• Greater integration with even more free, paid, and subscription sources, allowing for greater comparisons within show and movie pages.
• New streaming channels, including some from major TV networks, bringing the total well above 1300, with more added daily.
• Search enhancements allowing users to more quickly find specific shows and movies, or filter and browse streaming channels.
• Dozens of the newest and most popular free online games.
• New free trial offers from premium service providers.
FreeCast CEO William Mobley talked about the additions to Rabbit TV, and how the company has responded to feedback from members: “The media industry is evolving, and what’s great is that Rabbit TV evolves along with it. Telebrands did a great job introducing our service to millions via retail, and we’re committed to keeping the service growing by listening to our users’ feedback and adding more content, features, and benefits to keep the service up to date.”
Rabbit TV Plus is available on all devices, with a one-year subscription costing just $24, and boasting over 350,000 TV episodes, 200,000 movies, 1300 streaming channels, a full calendar of live events and concerts, music videos, radio stations, online games, and more. And with the service continuing to get bigger and better all the time, over 4 million subscriptions sold are just the beginning. With the latest updates, there’s never been a better time to sign up for Rabbit TV Plus.
Read on International Business Times